Your application is complete when everything the mortgage servicer requires has been submitted. Each mortgage lender has different requirements, but a typical list would be:
- Application and financial worksheet
- Two most recent pay stubs showing year to date earnings
- Proof of other income
- Signed IRS form 4506-T or 4506T-EZ – This allows your lender to get a copy of your tax return direct from the IRS.
- Two most recent bank statements
- Money market, mutual fund, stock and bond statements
- Divorce decree or separation agreement (if applicable)
- Information about your financial hardship
Once you submit everything required by your mortgage servicer, your application will be considered complete and will be reviewed.